Hey guys! Oh my god I have been so excited for this Top Ten Tuesday. Cover, covers, covers! It was really, really hard to whittle this down to only ten covers . . . Because there are some amazing ones out there, especially in the young adult genre. (Because we’re in 2014, I’ve chosen to do this post on only books that are being released within this year, just so I could choose them easier.) Enjoy! This is in no particular order, as there is no way that I could choose a favourite!
1. The One by Kiera Cass. Being released next week, I am sooooo excited to read this, and that cover is gorgeous.
2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. I cannot express my love for this series . . . and this cover!
3. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott. I’ve heard some really positive things about this one, and I love how the feather has caught on fire. And the font is awesome.
4. Elusion by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam. Oooh, the pretty colours, the font, the circle-y thing in the middle . . .
5. The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas. I haven’t yet seen these books in my library or bookstores — but those covers are to die for.
6. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. I so so so so want my own copy of this novel, the cover is so amazing.
7. Infinite by Jodi Meadows. I haven’t read this series yet, but ohhhhh the covers are pretty.
8. Winterspell by Claire Legrand. I love her hair. And the pale colours. And the font. Just everything.
9. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. I cannot express to you how much I want this book — I can’t wait for it to be released!
10. Nil by Lynne Matson. Don’t you just love how the title is submerged in the water!? Ah-mazing. (And it also has a premises which is similar to the television show Lost so I must must must get my hands on a copy of this one!)
That’s my Top Ten Tuesday for this week; link me to yours in the comments below.