Happy blogversary to the Notebook Sisters — Cait and Mime! And thus, I introduce to you the Tea Party Blog Tag. Feel free to join in! Click the black hat thingy for more information, discussions, and giveaways!
(This is in place of my Friday Rambles post)
1. Just Alice: What book cover(s) has made you super curious?
Grasshopper Jungle: This cover was so simple, that I simply had to read it.
Heir of Fire: I actually have no idea what this book is going to be like. I get the feeling it’s going to be different from the previous two — but hopefully just as amazing.
The Chaos of Stars: Oooh, look at the pretty. This one definitely made me want to read the novel.
Splintered: The colours… her hair… All, I just knew I had to read it.
Angelfall: The wings were what drew me to this novel. (And the title, too.)
2. Mad Hatter: List the craziest character(s) you’ve ever read.
Carrie: I’ll admit, it took me awhile to think of something to put here, and I could only come up with one. But hey, for anyone whose watched the movie(s) or read the book, this one is pretty self-explanatory!
3. Red Queen, Off With Your Head! What book have you felt like beheading?
Halo/Hades/Heaven: Oh, how I would love to behead this series! It wasn’t as if it was too bad, it just had too many pointless details.
4. White Rabbit: What books or series have been insanely popular but you’ve been “late” to pick them up?
A Song of Ice and Fire: I was very late picking this series up — and I’ve now finished A Dance With Dragons… which means that I’ll have to wait god-know how long until the next one. Oh, the waiting!
5. Caterpillar: What’s the most confusing book you’ve read?
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer: Just… just don’t even get me started. I still don’t understand what happened.
6. Dormouse: What was the last book that sent you to sleep?
Drawn: This book… It was a struggle to get through it. I was just lucky it was short.
7. Cheshire Cat: Book that made you laugh and smile?
The Fault in Our Stars: But it also made me cry and weep.
8. Knave of Hearts: Most recent character who stole your heart?
Obsidian: Ohhhh, Daemon… <3
9. Jabberwocky: Best villain you’ve read this year?
A Game of Thrones: Joffrey Baratheon; I hate him.
10. Down the Rabbit Hole: What’s the latest book/series/author that’s completely swallowed your interest?
George R. R. Martin — Now that I’ve read some of his books, he is one of my favourite writers.