Happy Tuesday, everyone! Yes, yes, I’ve changed this week’s theme again . . . But I live in Australia! My winter is your summer, so, you know, I wouldn’t feel right doing Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag or Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer. So instead, I present to you: Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Winter Snow Bag. (I don’t even know there’s such thing as a snow bag… but oh well. Same difference. You get what I mean.) These are some nice, heart-warming reads that I recommend to you.
1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This was cute and fun and warm with a surprising amount of depth.
2. Perfect Chemistry by
3. Bird by Crystal Chan. I loved that this book focused on friendship rather than romance — it was a fresh change from what I usually read.
4. The First Third by Will Kostakis. I loved the Greek-and-Aussie culture in this, especially as I am Greek, it was an enjoyable read.
5. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales. If you haven’t read this book yet, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good contemporary read with depth.
6. Golden by Jessi Kirby. Loved this read. Full of mystery and romance and intrigue.
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Romance, Paris, hot love interest? Yes please!
Next week’s topic will be: Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year. I am excited to share some of my favourite reads with you. Link me to your TTT below!