IT’S WINTER, GODDAMNIT, WINTER! It doesn’t even snow where I live, but . . .
Hmm. So I am going to have heaaaaps of trouble narrowing this list down to only ten, but here we go!
1. Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon. I received this from Bloomsbury (thanks Bloomsbury!) a couple of weeks ago, and I definitely plan on reading it this winter.
2. Every Breath by Ellie Marney. Sooo excited for this one!
3. Reboot by Amy Tintera. I’ve heard good things about this one, so I hope it won’t be “just another one of those dytopians”. Fingers crossed.
4. Unhinged by A.G Howard. Oooh, look at that cover . . .
5. Disruption by Jessica Shirvington. Shiny, shiny cover!
6. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes. I enjoyed Falling Kingdoms, so I hope this is a good sequel.
7. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson. Again, I’ve heard some good things about this one, I hope it’s good!
8. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. No idea what this one is about (I hardly ever read blurbs…) but it looks great.
9. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. I’m pretty sure this book has been on my TBR list for what feels like forever; I can’t wait to read it…
10. Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow. Hmm. We’ll see about this one.
Please link me to your TTT below! :)