1. Sometimes I don’t blog every day. Like when I’m really busy, or sick, or just too lazy. But hey, it doesn’t happen that often!
2. I constantly have the urge to change my blog’s theme, yet I’ve only done so once. Currently it’s “Suits”, and I like the look of it, though sometimes I just need a change. Recommend any good (free) WordPress themes??
3. Sometimes when I write a review I worry I’m being too harsh, or people will think I’m a mean reviewer. I try to keep my reviews honest, yes, but sometimes I worry that they’re too honest, you know?
4. Similar to #3, but I also worry that when I talk about writing, I’m getting it wrong, or that my own opinion is “wrong”. Which is a little ridiculous, I know, but true.
5. I LOVE BLOG MEMES. Hence why I am writing this post.
6. Searching for GIFs to use is an awesome part of being a blogger. Who doesn’t like GIFs in their posts??? I DARE YOU TO DEFY THIS.
7. I feel slightly guilty whenever I rate & review a book below three stars. I mean, so much effort has gone into it… but I just didn’t like it.
8. I wish my blog had more views/followers . . . but as long as a couple of people out there are enjoying it, I’m okay with that! And besides, I definitely have more people who read/comment on my posts than a few months ago! ;D So I’m growing, slowly, but surely. :)
9. There are times when I just stare at a blank screen, having no idea what to blog about. This is partly the reason why I love book memes so much, because they tell me what to write, but I still get to figure out how I want to write the post.
10. YOUR COMMENTS/ LIKES/FOLLOWS MAKE MY DAY. <3
What are your top ten blogging confessions? ‘Fess up! Also, if you have anything at all you’d like to see more of (or less) on my blog, I’d love to hear it. I’m always looking to improve.