I love love love watching TV shows, so I was pretty dang excited for this week’s list. If you have any TV show recommendations, please let me know below! I’m always on the lookout for something new and exciting to watch. (These are in no particular order. Do not make me choose favourites!)
1. Lost. This is one of my favourite shows of all time. I just love everything about it so so much.
2. Game of Thrones. As a massive fan of the book series, I knew I just had to give this show a go despite the many controversial things I’ve heard of it. I’m glad I did — it’s amazing.
3. Sherlock. Anything I write here will never live up to the show itself, so I ain’t gonna try. All I’ll say is this: WATCH IT.
4. Doctor Who. This one I honestly didn’t think I would enjoy — at all — but after I watched the first two or so episodes, I binge-watched the rest of the seasons. (I started from the later series with the 9th (?) doctor, so not the old old ones.)
5. Modern Family. Usually not a fan of comedies — but this show is hilarious. I love it.
6. Orange is the New Black. Again, something I didn’t think I would like at all, but it’s brilliant. (Only on season 1; no spoilers, please!)
7. Teen Wolf. Despite the god-awful title, cheesy dialogue, and more often than not B-grade acting, I love this one. I still have to catch up on most of season 4, but it’s so entertaining.
8. Supernatural. Sam. Dean. Cas. Do I really need to say anything more here?!
9. Once Upon a Time. I am a big fan of fairytales — so I love this one! Okay, so some of the acting may not be Game of Thrones standard, obviously, but it’s really enjoyable. (It also helps that there are a lot of Lost actors in this one…)
10. Homeland. Another one I didn’t think I would like at all — but this show is (was?) great. Not sure how I’m going to like season 4, though…