Okay, I’ll admit, I struggled a bit with this list! It’s a few short, but it was what I managed to come up with this week. And yes, a few of these choices are from Harry Potter!
1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling) —
She likes books. ‘Nuff said.
2. Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas) —
Apart from, you know, the whole being-an-assassin thing, she likes books, chocolate cake, and puppies. We’d totally get along.
3. Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling) —
Neville has always been one of my favourite characters. A little unappreciated in some novels, but he’s loyal and brave and the kind of person who’d I’d want at my lunch table.
4. Caymen Meyers (The Distance Between Us by Kasie West) —
Dang, this girl was awesome. Sarcastic, spunky, and I feel like she would be a pretty easy person to get along with at the lunch table.
5. Rachel Watts (Every Breath by Ellie Marney) —
She is soo one of my favourite heroines that I’ve read about this year. I’d demand she sat at my lunch table.
6. Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling) —
She’s a little bit weird, a daydreamer . . . Yeah, she’d be sitting at my table.