Unfortunately, tomorrow, it is. Let’s see what happened this week:
- I completed three of six HSC exams. I AM HALFWAY THERE! Next exam is Senior Science, on Thursday.
- I am completely and utterly behind on replying to comments, so I’m really sorry about that — I read and love them all; however with everything going on, it’s going to take me more time to reply. Please don’t hate me!!
- This week has been fairly ordinary (save for nerve-racking exams…) for me, and there is no Stacking the Shelves post this week. Be proud of my fantastic restraint!
- I’ve written… nothing. I know, shame on me. I just haven’t had the time I need to write. But once exams are done, I’ll be doing ALL THE WRITING. (Or so I have planned.)
- In other writing news, I had my first short story idea. YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY. Kara, self-proclaimed short-story hater, has had her first — voluntary — idea. I’ll blog about that more in the coming weeks.
- The weather has been completely ridiculous lately. It’s actually been snowing in the mountains. Get your crap together, weather! Of course it’s not quite as cold where I live, but I’m still shivering a little as I’m writing this.
- I reached 50 followers on Bloglovin‘. WOOP! Small steps, guys, small steps.
What happened on Diary of a Teen Writer this week:
Monday — Book Review: She’s Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick (3/5 stars)
Tuesday — Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Places Books/Shows/Movies Have Made Me Want to Visit (Because I’m such a rebel I included movies and shows)
Wednesday — Worldbuilding: Part Three (Society & Culture)
Thursday — Book Review: Fire by Kristin Cashore
Friday — Friday Photography (3)
Saturday — My Rating System