What’s happened this week?
- I had my Law Studies HSC exam. And let’s just say, boy, am I glad that one is over!
- Tomorrow — Monday — is my last and final exam, Food Technology. I am so not looking forward to the actual exam, but I know I’m going to be over the moon when I’ve finished it. I’LL BE FREEEEEEE.
- I am so over the HSC exams. Really over it.
- MY NEW BOOKSHELF ARRIVED THIS WEEK. IT IS VERY AMAZING.
- NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month — basically, this is where the crazy writers of the world gather to write 50,000 words in a month) started on Saturday. As of now, 10:22 PM on Saturday night, I have a little over 10,000 words.
- I haven’t had the time to check out the blogosphere as much as I would have liked — but bear with me, exams are almost done and I’l have plenty of time. :)
What happened this week on Diary of a Teen Writer?
Monday — Book Review: Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead [3/5 stars]
Wednesday — Worldbuilding: Part Three (Names)
Thursday — Book Review: Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld [2/5 stars]
Saturday — SEE GLORIOUS PICTURES OF MY NEW BOOKSHELF.
What can you expect next week?
- Two new book reviews! (Haven’t decided which books yet.)
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Worldbuilding: Part Four
- Aaaaand more!!
See you next week!