OKAY. SO PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THESE ARE HARRY POTTER-RELATED. I CAN’T HELP IT. Clearly there should be more books about other HP characters. Also a couple of ASoIF characters.
1. Peeves — Harry Potter by J.K Rowling.
I always LOVED Peeves. Seriously. I’d read a whole book about him.
2. Jill — Vampire Academy/Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.
Am I the only one who feels like she needs a book?! I think that could work very well — I’ve never truly “connected” to her character and have always thought that it would be awesome to have her the centre of a book.
3. Gilderoy Lockhart — Harry Potter by J.K Rowling.
This bloke it awesome. That is all.
4. Hot Pie — A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin.
5. Neville Longbottom Harry Potter by J.K Rowling.
Confession: I’ve always loved Neville, so I think he so deserves his own book.
6. Bronn — A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin.
Okay, so I’ll admit: here’s a very minor characters in the books, and was portrayed so much better in the show than the books — buuuuuut, in saying that, I would still read a book about him.
7. Draco Malfoy — Harry Potter by J.K Rowling.
I’ll be so disappointed if Draco is not on, like, every list this week.
8. Luna Lovegood — Harry Potter by J.K Rowling.
Weird, daydreamy, and believes that unbelievable, a book entirely about Luna would. Be. Awesome.