Time flies, right?! . . . Literally!
- This week, we put up the Christmas tree! Woo! I think technically it’s supposed to go up on the first? But it was hot, hot, hot that day, and nobody was really bothered to put it up. In previous years, we’ve had a pink Christmas trees. Yes. You read that correctly. If you want to look at its complete awfulness, I posted a picture of it on my Twitter a year ago. But this year? WE HAVE A GREEN ONE. (Also, be nice about our tree-decorating skills. ;) We’re no pros.)
- I realized . . . I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump! I’ve only read two books this week. TWO. (Outlander — fun fact, this took me exactly a month to read, and Her Dark Curiosity, sequel to The Madman’s Daughter.) Both of which will be reviewed on the blog. Soonish. Hopefully I’ll be able to get back into my reading groove soon.
- I actually cannot believe that this year is almost over! HSC results will be coming soon. Panic time? I think so.
- I’m considering making Friday Photography a weekly feature — what do you guys think? Do you think you’d get bored of my photography?
- I’ve seen a few movies lately — which is strange for me, considering I’m not usually a movie person — and I’m thinking about reviewing them on the blog. Would you be interested in reading movie reviews? Let me know what you think.
- It’s been awfully hot this week. And also verrrrrrrrrry stormy. It’s safe to say I miss winter, and I’m extraordinarily jealous of all you Americans. I wish it were winter here! (Seriously though there are so many amazing gifs of lightning out there!!)
Apart from that, though, there’s not much else to update you guys on. No new books (perhaps this is a good thing??) but Christmas is coming, and we all know what that means for booknerds.
That’s it for Sunday! Check back tomorrow for another instalment of mini-reviews.