So… What happened this week?
- Revising! Lots of revising!
- I joined a new library. New library = new books. I was going to shove those books into my Sunday Weekly Wrap Up post, but that would make this post rather long and full of pictures, so I thought it better to make it a separate post entirely. (That’s just how many books I borrowed; I need a whole post to show them off. Man, I have problems. I should not not allowed to join new libraries.)
- I contemplated the fact that no matter how much I try to ignore a plot hole, it’s not just going to go away. Funny that.
- IT’S ALMOST CHRISTMAS. <— Seriously, where has the time gone??
- HSC results were released. Panic ensured.
- I was going to share my ATAR with you all, but then I started reading about people getting into the 90s range, and I’m like, “HA HA. NOPE. NOT GONNA EMBARRASS MYSELF.” But I will say that in my actual results I got 70/100 — 84/100 in my subjects. Which is actually pretty good for someone who’s not academically gifted like me. But you know, with scaling and all that confusing ATAR crap that doesn’t really make all that much sense to me, I don’t think it’s worth mentioning.
- Books read this week: The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard, Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong, Wait For You by J. Lynn, Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto, The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter, Unforgotten by Jessica Brody, Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan. <—- This brings my total Books Read in 2014 challenge up to 177. :)
- Due to Christmas madness, general laziness, and novel revision, I’ve been/will be slow in replying to comments and coming on your amazing blogs.
What happened on the blog this week?
- Monday: Book Review — Puppet by Pauline C. Harris (Thank you Netgalley for this)
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday — Top Ten Books I’ve Read This Year
- Wednesday: My 2014 Writing Goals — How Did I Go?
- Thursday: No post!
- Friday: No post!
- Saturday: No post!
It’s Christmas soon! How will you be celebrating?