HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here’s what happened this week!
- I JOINED THE ADDICTIVE WORLD OF TUMBLR. Ha-ha, there goes my resolution not to procrastinate this year . . . You can also Ask Me Anything.
- I chose a new blog theme! What do you think? I’m quite fond of it. Especially the way the front page is set out.
- We waved goodbye to 2014 and reluctantly let 2015 in our lives.
- Being the completely anti-social person that I am, I did nothing whatsoever on New Year’s Eve, save from eat a lot and watch the fireworks on TV.
- I contemplated the utter waste of New Year’s Eve celebrations, and how the money probably be better spend on other things. Like, you know, homelessness. Or Ebola. Or pretty much anything else.
- I’ve given up chocolate. Funnily enough — I haven’t been craving it like last time. Probably because of the obscene amount of it I ate during Christmas.
- I declared the first week of 2015 to be The Week of Setting Goals I Probably Won’t Keep.
- I watched Terminator 2 — Judgement Day, and absolutely loved it. After watching the old version of Total Recall, I’ve realized that Arnold what’s-his-face is an OK actor when he doesn’t have to, you know, show human emotion.
- Books read this week: Are You Seeing Me? by Darren Groth; Geek Girl by Holly Smale; Be With Me by J. Lynn; The Protected by Claire Zorn; The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson; and The Sky So Heavy by Claire Zorn. Six books! All in all, not a bad effort.
- I demonstrated amazing restraint at the library and did not borrow more than three books. I know, I know, I’m a legend.
- This brings me to the end of my rather dull week, and also a Stacking the Shelves post.
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
- The Aftermath by
- Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
On the blog this week:
- Monday: Mini Reviews — Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan & Geek Girl by Holly Smale
- Tuesday: Top Ten Personal Resolutions For 2015
- Wednesday: My 2015 Writing Goals
- Thursday: Book Review — I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- Friday: My 2015 Blog Goals
- Saturday: My 2015 Reading Goals
Don’t worry — there won’t be anymore goal-setting for quite some time. I’m sure you’re all sick of that by now. ;)