1. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge.
I really meant to get to this, I did! I have a copy and everything . . . but the year went too quickly for me to read it.
2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi.
I know, I know. Why have I not read this yet? It’s sitting on my shelf, and I’ll get to it soon. Promise.
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.
I loved the first two in the series and have been waiting for a chance to read how this ends. I also hope that the other two main characters make some appearances in this one!
4. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski.
People keep on telling me I must read this one. But I just never had the time to read it last year.
5. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black.
I am very, very interested in this book, but sadly time did not allow for me to read it last year.
6. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey.
Gah, this book looks awesome. Loved the first one so I’m sure this is going to be just as good.
7. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
I hate lasts of a series, okay guys? They make me sad. (I so need to get around to reading this one though.)
8. Defy by Sara B. Larson.
I am going to read this one. Very soon. Can’t wait to devour it. <3
9. Split Second by Kasie West.
I loved Kasie West’s contemps, and Pivot Point, so I am a little surprise I didn’t read this last year. I should have!
10. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton.
I must know how this series ends! I must!