This, my friends, is an accurate gif of how I am handling the Australian summer.
So, apart from trying not to melt under the Australian sun, here’s what I’ve been doing!
- I managed to not borrow / buy a single book this week, despite spending a few hours in the library.
- I think I deserve a medal for that.
- This week I’ve been hard at work revising Ava Hale, and also learned that a change of scenery when writing can be a really, really good thing. I’ll be blogging about this soon!
- I went and saw Into the Woods with a friend — and despite being the Almighty Lover of Fairytales, this one didn’t work for me. Question: How many of you would be interested in reading a movie review for it? Let me know!
- My library TBR pile can almost fit onto one shelf. GO ME.
- There were lots of “Discussion” posts this week. What did you think of them? Should they become a more regular thing?
- Books read this week: The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connor; The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil; The Selection Stories — The Prince & The Guard by Keira Cass; Altered by Jennifer Rush; Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi; Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale; and Water So Deep by Nichole Giles.
- Currently reading: Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick.
On the blog this week:
Saturday: Discussion — What Do I Think of Ghostwriting? (Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject!)