What happened this week?
- I saw The Imitation Game. Guys, this movie was BRILLIANT. If you haven’t seen it, you must. Go. Watch. It. I don’t watch a whole lot of films but after the disaster that was Into the Woods (which you can read about here if you’d like) I was hoping, tentatively, I’d enjoy this. I LOVED IT.
- I’m going to be away with the family for a few days next week, and as of now, I haven’t scheduled any posts. So it’s going to be a little bit quiet around here. You also might notice me missing from the blogosphere for a few days. Hopefully, the lack of internet will mean I’ll be able to revise heaps. (Yes, I am bringing my laptop. However could I leave my little baby at home?)
- Not much else this week… but hey! New books!
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
- Arclight by Josin L. McQuein.
- The Minnow by Diana Sweeney.
- A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani.
- Faking It by Gabrielle Tozer. (!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen.
- Waterfell by Amalie Howard.
What happened on the blog?
Tuesday: Movie Review — Into the Woods
Thursday: No post!
Friday: Friday Photography (9)
Farewell, little bloggerlings. I’ll be back next week . . . ish.