- I was supposed to go away with family last week — but, of course — I got the flu! In summer. Who catches a really bad flu in summer, anyway?!
- So I took a break from blogging last week, and have only just recently gotten back into the groove of things.
- I’m also very behind on replying to comments; hopefully I’ll catch up soon.
- I borrowed . . . a lot of books. But I also feel the need to point out this is two weeks of book hauls!
- New Stacking the Shelves!
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- After by Anna Todd
- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Hobbit by J R. R. Tolkien (I’d like to read the book before I watch the movie. Er … movies.)
- Exquisite Capture by Heather Demetrios
- Waterfall by Lauren Kate
- The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton
- Echoes of Us by Kat Zhang
- Girl Online
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (Okay, so yes, I already own an ARC of this one … but it was such a beautiful hardcover I couldn’t resist borrowing it. I need to buy my own copy!)
- The Astrologer’s Daughter by Rebecca Lim
- Nona & Me by Claire Atkins
- Impulse by Vanessa Garden
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
- Doctor Who: The Complete Eighth Season (YAAAAY.)
- Camelot (I’ve been wanting to watch this one for awhile!)
- Hansel & Gretel by Neil Gaiman & Lorenzo Mattotti (Read this as soon as I borrowed it; it was really enjoyable! I now need The Sleeper and the Spindle)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cue fangirling.)
What happened on the blog?
Wednesday: Worldbuilding — Part Eight (Religion)
Thursday: No post!
Saturday: No post!
See you next week!