Ready for a new week?
Grumpy Cat isn’t, obviously.
- I reached 40 Facebook followers! Feel free to “like” my page here.
- We’re about halfway through February — can you believe that?
- The weather has gone from hot to cool-ish to hot again. Urgh. Hurry up and arrive, autumn!
- I realized I’ve read 40 books already this year . . . which is almost half of my intended goal for this year. (I think I’m going to have to up my goal.)
- First round of revisions is almost complete on Ava Hale. Exciting!
- Books read this week: The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey; The Minnow by Diana Sweeney; Hollow City by Ransom Riggs; Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer; Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- I haven’t bought a book in weeks. While I am commending my self-restraint for buying books, I can’t say I’ve exercised my willpower with borrowing books yet . . . Which leads me to my newest Stacking the Shelves post.
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
Don’t they look gorgeous!?
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
What happened this week on the blog?
Monday: Liebster Award
Tuesday: Top Ten Things I Like / Dislike When It Comes to Romance in Books (YA in particular)
Wednesday: Five Reasons I’m Not a Morning Person
Thursday: Book Review — Defy by Sara B. Larson