- It’s officially the first of March. Which, to me, means several things.
- The first being autumn — or, to all you Americans, fall! I adore this season. The crunch of brown leaves underfoot, the cool, sharp breeze, and the array of orange-and-brown foliage. Which is nice before everything drops off and everything is terribly dead-looking in winter. Buuuut it also means cooler weather, and after the Aussie summer I am ready to bid it a farewell and welcome shorter, and cooler, days.
- It also means my birthday! In twelve days, I’ll be eighteen, which will hopefully be bringing me some exciting new things.
- Buuut, enough about me. Let’s get onto some more bookish things, yes?
- Books read this week: Waterfall by Lauren Kate; Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover; The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton; Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater; Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst.
- I also picked up a few books at a library this week. Of course.
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
- Shimmer by Paula West
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
- The Falcon Throne by Karen Miller
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver
What happened on the blog this week?
Blogging was a little sketchy this week, but on Tuesday I mashed up the Favourite Screen Characters Tag (want to be tagged? Feel free to join in and say that I have), and Top Ten Tuesday’s post of Favourite Screen Heroines. And on Thursday I reviewed Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White. (spoiler alert: I loved it.)