- So obviously the best part of a birthday is the cake. I dare you to disagree with me there.
- (And yes, it was delicious.)
- This Thursday I turned eighteen! Which means I’m a legal adult now. (SCARY.) I can drink . . . and do other stuff. I don’t actually know (or, if I’m being honest — care that much.)
- I spent the day . . . lazying about really. So in other words, it was fantastic.
- I’m beginning to explore being self-hosted a touch more . . . so hopefully, I’ll be having a band-new site soon. Ish.
- My first rather successful attempt at a short story, A Planet of Rubies, was a runner-up in Project REUTSway 2014! You can read A Planet of Rubies in full here.
- Books read this week: Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller; The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater; After We Collided by Anna Todd; Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins; After We Fell by Anna Todd; On the Fence by Kasie West; The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien.
- I’ve been working on a Worldbuilding Scaffold to help aid creating a world. Would you guys be interested in downloading this from my blog?
- New Stacking the Shelves post!
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
- Four by Veronica Roth
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
- The Silmarillion by J R R Tolkien
BOUGHT / GIFTED
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
How was your week?