Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Ah — the wonderful to-be-read list! These might not be EXACTLY the last ten books I added to my list, but they have all be added fairly recently. (And yes, as an avid reader, this was a terribly difficult post to write without adding a hundred more books to my list as I went.)
1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
So I had no idea that Bardugo was writing another novel. I WANT THIS ONE SO BADLY, OH GOSH.
2. Soundless by Richelle Mead.
Uhm. Richelle Mead? Asian-inspired storyline? YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
3. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson.
I adored her Fire and Thorns Epic Fantasy series, and how good does this one sound?
4. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis.
5. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black.
I’ve been hearing GREAT things about this one. So therefore I must read and devour it.
6. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch.
7. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey.
Lately I’ve been seeing such good things about this. So, naturally, that means it must be put on my never-ending list, right?
8. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness.
More Patrick Ness? HELL YESS.
9. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
A book I literally CANNOT stop hearing good things about!
10. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston.
So, there you have it! Books I’ve recently added to my TBR list? So what about yours? And also: Is it just me, or does Top Ten Tuesday mean that a gazillion new books are added to your TBR lists!? Discuss!