- Last week I complained that it didn’t really feel like autumn . . . but now, the temperatures have dropped, the rain has begun to fall, and it’s getting cold. Ish. The sort of weather where you think, Huh. I think I might need a jacket. It also BEGS for water-dripped pictures. Like this one: (And yes! There will be a Friday Photography this week featuring more pictures akin to this.)
- It’s Easter! The Holiday of Chocolate and Hot-Cross Buns (if, like me, you’re not religious). Hope you all have a wonderful long-weekend or holiday! And, of course, eat lots of chocolate. That is an absolute must.
- Books read this week: Captive by Aimee Carter; Pointe by Brandy Colbert; The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman (and illustrated by the massively talented Chris Riddell); The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin; Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne; Masquerade by Kylie Fornasier (reviewed on Monday!); Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth; All Fall Down by Ally Carter.
- Currently reading: A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young.
- So, obviously, as it’s the long-weekend and nothing is open, that meant I had to stock up on books.
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
- Confessions of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
- What the Spell? by Brittany Geragotelis
- Renegade by J. A. Souders
Posted This Week —
Tuesday — And the TBR list just keeps on growing!
Friday — Friday Photography (12)
Saturday — No post!