- You read that right. I have successfully managed to rein myself in this week and not buy a single book. Pretty sure I deserve to go to a library just for that. (I suspect a lot of this has to do with the fact that library opening hours were much limited this week due to the Easter holidays.)
- I seriously cannot remember the last time my physical TBR shelf was THIS SMALL. It’s terrifying, so obviously I need to stock up on books ASAP.
- This week has been a slooooow reading week. I only devoured three books this week. They were: A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young; Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett; and Death Sworn by Leah Cypess (which I adored the worldbuilding in this one and look forward to see how the characters, story and world grow in the sequel.)
- What’s the one of the worst things you can imagine to happen to a writer? Yep, you guessed it. A laptop breaking down. And yep, you guessed it again — that happened to me this week. Buuuut, of course, like the self-confessed technology addict that I am, went out and bought another one. (There is no way I can live without a laptop!) This time, I opted for Apple, and got a MacBook Pro. (Spoiler alert: I LOVE IT.) GAH. I don’t even know where to begin with the reasons why I love it, it’s just. so. good.
- And while I adore it so, it is going to take me some time to get used to. I’m so used to Windows computers/laptops, never having used anything else before, and Macs are entirely different.
- Turns out, people are very on the fence about whether they prefer hardbacks and paperbacks. Still, paperback wins! Here are the results! (Personally I prefer a mixture.)
Posted This Week —
Friday — Friday Photography (13)
TELL ME: What’s been going on with you? Have you all had wonderful Easter breaks? Read any amazing books lately?