Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday was actually “Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads” . . . but, well, it’s not summer here in Australia — so I thought I’d change this week’s list.
1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
Gah, that cover <3
2. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver.
I’ve heard good things about this, so I’m eager to see what I’ll think of it.
3. The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen.
So while I confess this genre isn’t my favourite out there, I’m interested to see what will happen with Ella and Micha’s story next.
4. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson.
Gosh, haven’t I heard wonderful things about this!?
5. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking.
Currently reading this one at the moment!
6. After the End by Amy Plum.
The premise of this story sounds AMAZING. I’m so interested to see where the author will take it.
7. The Kiss of Deception.
8. A Cold Legacy Megan Shepherd.
Ahhh, how fitting this one just happens to be on this list. And okay, so it doesn’t actually snow where I live. But still. Fitting!
9. Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen.
I’m on a Sorensen roll, apparently.
10. The Treatment by Suzanne Young.
I loved the first — can’t wait to wrap up the series. (and read The Remedy.)