- Books read since last week: Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen | Sabriel by Garth Nix | The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen | Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Guys, I LOVED this one!) | The Treatment by Suzanne Young | Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson (Lists, people, LISTS) | Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver |
- I’ve reached 94 followers on Bloglovin’. So. So. So. So close.
- Ahh, you might’ve noticed a lack of Friday Photography lately! Which I briefly discussed in my last Weekly Wrap Up — but hopefully, hopefully, I’ll get back to taking some photos soon. I can’t say for certain when I’ll have another post up, BUT. I might dig up some old photos (I have over 2000 of them on my camera . . . SURELY there’s something there right?!)
- I’ve been busy novel revising, so posts MIGHT be sparse for a couple of weeks. (Or maybe not. My brain works in strange ways.)
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
- Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano
- Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (SHOULD I HAVE TISSUES FOR THIS ONE!?)
- Paradise City by C J Duggan
On the Blog . . .
TUESDAY, I blogged about the top ten books I’d love to see on screen as TV shows (or movies, whatever, but someone needs to make these happen!) On THURSDAY I managed to squeeze 23 fish puns into my review of Fish Out of Water by Natalie Whipple . . . Some of which are embarrassingly bad. And hilarious. At the same time. And YESTERDAY, I revised my 2015 reading goals. (And I’m actually not going too badly.)