Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I LOVE upcoming books. I shamelessly stalk Goodreads for books that are coming this year until I have them in my hands. So, as you can imagine, I was freaskishly and unashamdly excited for this week’s post . . . aaaaaand I did have a lot of trouble narrowing it down, and I did include one 2016 book that I am massively, massively, massively excited for. Sue me.
1. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch.
I adored the first book, and this looks just as good. (Also I need more Mather in my life.)
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
Leigh Bardugo + heists + Grish world = YES PLEASE.
3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff.
4. Soundless by Richelle Mead.
YES. Asian-inspired fantasy!? Aaaaaah.
5. Winter by Marissa Meyer.
So apparently this one is LONG. But it’s a long-awaited conclusion and I’m very very very excited.
6. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard.
(okay I cheated; this one comes out next year but I would literally sell my soul for an ARC of this one O.o)
7. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness.
I’ve heard really great things about this one — and it’s Patrick Ness. So yeah this looks great.
8. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.
… Do I even really need a reason, or…?
9. Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas.
FARIYTALE RETELLING. CINDERELLA. BADASS-SOUNDING MC. YESSSSSSS.
10. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi.
Middle Grade, fairytale-ish storyline, Tahereh Mafi… I want, want, want, want this one. (Also I’m so, so excited for the cover.)