I am dubbing this week The Week of Borrowing Way Too Many Books. I HAVE NO REGRETS. (Scroll down, if you want to know what I mean. You know you want to see.) I’ve also set myself the challenge of not borrowing anything until I’ve finished with this lot. Ha ha. Like that’s going to happen — but a girl can dream, right?
Anyway. What I’ve read this week: | The Kiss of Deception of Mary E. Pearson | After the End by Amy Plum | Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning | Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews | Saving Quinton by Jessica Sorensen | Paradise City by C.J. Duggan | Every Move by Ellie Marney | A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd | Slammed by Colleen Hoover | Simon Vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli | Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano |
Soooo . . . In other words, a lot.
Favourite read: A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd (this series is GREAT, especially if you like creepy scientific Frankenstein-esque novels) & Simon Vs the Homo Sapiens by becky Albertalli. (This book, in one word: ADORABLE.)
Currently reading: The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. (Thank you to Spontaneous Outpourings for lending me this :D) (WHEEEEE SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE.)
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- Point of Retreat Colleen Hoover
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
- Pieces of Sky by Trinity Doyle
- Dance of Fire by Yelena Black
- Finding Aubrey by Sophie Kinsella
- Kalahari by Jessica Khoury
- Half Wild by Sally Green
- Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong
- Out of Tune by Beth Reekles
- Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
- Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (!!!!!!!)
ON THE BLOG . . .
What hotly anticipated books are you looking forward to for the rest of 2015? I shared mine on TUESDAY, with Top Ten Tuesday. THURSDAY brought the review of Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson, in a list format — of course. Aaaaaaaaand on FRIDAY, my photography segment returned, with some of my favourite shots I’ve taken lately.