- This week I intended to post up my Find Me Tag (YAY for photography!), buuuuuuut it’s been freakishly rainy so I haven’t had a chance to take many photos. (I did, but my camera died on me. Sigh.) Next week, though, it’ll be up.
- I was
slightlyvery overwhelmed by all the love and support over my recent bookish/writing announcement. SERIOUSLY. YOU GUYS ARE. THE. BEST.<3
- Also — if you’re curious, Frayed has a Pinterest board.
- I edited this into my previous post a little late, so you might’ve missed it, but it’s been confirmed that Frayed will be out June next year. (!!)
- I plan on starting up a new feature — which will, essentially, document me from now up until Frayed is out in the big wide world. There’s no set time or days for this, so there’ll be a new post whenever I feel the need to be.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi has been optioned by TV! And OH MY GOSH DOES THIS MEAN I’LL GET TO SEE MY WARNER ON SCREEN? YESSS PLEASE.
This is the meme where you can highlight books you’ve bought/borrowed/gifted/received for review. You can read more on the meme and how to get involved here!
See? This week I actually showed self restraint! (Kind of.)
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik (Oh gosh, that cover is beautiful)
- Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (a re-read)
- Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
ON THE BLOG . . .
MONDAY I review The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh — which I LOVED. And you should all totally read this one. (Also? I NEED THE SEQUEL, LIKE, TWO WEEKS AGO.) What’s your writing process like? On WEDNESDAY, I talked about the messy, confusing thing I deem to be my writing process. And FRIDAY, I blogged that my YA mystery/thriller Frayed will be published June 2016 by Sourcebooks!! (!!!!!!!!!)