Here’s the thing: My intention was, before I left for the UK, I’d read all my library books, then drop them back off at the library a few days before I left.
That way, I reasoned, I’d have time to finish the books at a leisurely pace, but still had enough books to last me until September.
HA HA HA HA.
It seems as though I’ve grossly underestimated my reading speed — because I literally have about ONE library book left.
Oh, the horror! But… well, you know me. And knowing me means that I’ve always got unread books on hand. So here are a collection of books I’ve been meaning to read ever since I bought/won them, and I’m hoping to make a (metaphorical) dent in them before I leave.
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
- The Jewel by Amy Ewing
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge